Innovative endovascular training solutions for simulating neurovascular, peripheral vascular, and cardiovascular procedures for interventional radiologists.
The Challenge: Find a solution for Disparate Platforms
- Mentice was running two different platforms for the US and international Service teams. Both Salesforce and ZenDesk had been deployed for a few years but were causing issues as the business was growing.
- Mentice and the customer service team needed to expand capabilities, especially in the area of self service.
- Ability to grow with the platform was the real goal and something ZenDesk couldn’t provide.
The Solution: Sales and Service in a Single System
- Service Cloud and migrating away from ZenDesk
- Deployment of Knowledge and Communities was the best option.
- Convert all case data and case processes from ZenDesk to Salesforce
The Results: Exceptional Customer Service
- Salesforce now is a central access point for the Mentice global support team on one unified system.
- Visibility into cases and customer issues has resulted in a much-improved operating process.
- Ability to expand features and support options are targeted for later in 2019.