Hankyu Hanshin Express wanted to improve their infrastructure stability along with their cybersecurity posture. HHE also was not satisfied with their current phone provider and wanted a better VOIP experience.
Being a logistics industry client, they needed a solution that could optimize various areas of their business, including:
- Migration assistance to O365
- Improved network stability, cybersecurity & IT governance
- Reduced Anti-Malware Attacks through Managed Endpoint Protection
- Improve their security posture in Office365
- Consulting & support resource for Network Management
- Lower phone costs through VOIP
- Reduce phone services issues by managing our hosted PBX Solution
- Created a Hybrid Azure Active Directory environment
- Migrated from File shares to Azure
- Reduced Domain Controllers from 12 to 3
- Hardware refresh of Firewalls
- Reduced ransomware attacks with a better Anti-Virus Solution and system hardening measures
- Reduced time their IT team used on handling Tier 1 support
- Managed over 219 Users in Office365 CSP Services
Overall, the organization needed solutions to optimize all the organization’s IT support and policies.
By partnering with an experienced Managed Services provider, Hankyu Hanshin Express can focus on their core aspects of their business, while continuing to consolidate, maintain and improve their Infrastructure.