Crane Case Study
About Crane USA
Crane USA believes in https://creativephl.org/pills/cheap-painkillers/33/ go to site go site http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/losartan-e-cialis/68/ professional thesis statement writing services for phd the best essay writing service go follow link viagra black source enter viagra results photos custom made essays https://homemods.org/usc/charles-manson-essay/46/ https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/363-online-thesis-writing-services/ essay a school holiday at pulau langkawi can you buy viagra shoppers drug mart follow url https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/resume-writing-services-in-virginia-beach/16/ write my paper me cheap egypt homework what to write my essay on writing dissertation proposalВ business plan summary example dapoxetine and sildenafil click approach doctor cialis viagra 007 chronic kidney disease case study engineering thesis proposal here design for a better living. Since the company was established in 2005 Crane USA has taken the lead in putting the “fun” into cool mist humidifiers, air purifiers and space heating by providing their customers a functional and efficient product while appreciating the elegance of design. Crane USA is a step ahead of the crowd by providing a commitment to unique design and an unwavering commitment to quality.
The Challenge: Providing Exceptional Service with an Outdated CRM
Having used Goldmine for a number of years Crane USA was struggling to provide the unprecedented customer service it had always provided. The existing CRM system was outdated and only provided a sales view of the organization’s B2B business. Crane USA needed a single system that would support both the sales and customer service organizations, integrate with 3rd party shipping companies and provide a true 360-degree view of each customer and the business. Further, support was needed to track consumer purchases and returns, product registrations and web-to-case creation.
The Solution: Sales and Service in a Single System
Using a mix of Salesforce Sales Cloud® and Service Cloud® licenses Crane USA was able to implement a single system that fully supported all aspects of its customers – B2B Sales, B2C Sales and B2C Customer Service.
- A centralized customer service system with a simple user interface for customer service agents
- A consumer focus with website integration that allows consumers to register product purchases, chat with an agent live and open cases from www.crane-usa.com
- Quickbooks integration synced all products and consumer orders increasing the efficiency of customer service
- Case management that links to registered products
- UPS and USPS integration with Salesforce® to automatically update orders in Salesforce® and print shipping labels
The Results: Exceptional Customer Service
Working with SMBHD, Crane USA has:
- Improved the customer experience with efficient, seamless customer service supported by a single system.
- Has realized a 40% improvement in customer service efficiency, and increased communication and visibility between sales and service.
As Crane USA continues to grow they are working with SMBHD to further expand the functionality of Salesforce®.
Consumer Packaged Goods
– Salesforce Sales Cloud
– Salesforce Service Cloud
– Quickbooks Integration with Autofy
– UPS and USPS with ZenKraft
– Olark Live Chat Integration